Performing genetic analyses in Brno, where Gregor Mendel first described genetic laws, is an honour and a challenge for me. It's a challenge to do genetics well. Genetics is about precision, one tiny change in the genetic code can change the whole person.
And the 3,200,000,000 DNA bases that make up our genome? That's a lot of information I'm trying to understand.
Membership in professional societies and other bodies
- Czechoslovak Gynaecological and Obstetric Society - CGPS
- Association of Reproductive Embryology - ARE
- Society of Medical Genetics - ČLS JEP
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology - ESHRE
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis International Society - PGDIS
- Attestation in Clinical Genetics