I'm a reproductive embryologist. I find what I do meaningful and beautiful. Professionally, this is certainly my life's calling. I make sure that the egg and sperm give rise to the first few cells that will develop into a healthy baby. This represents many complex processes that you can look at as "technical procedures". But I see them as a series of extremely delicate activities that require a special feeling, perhaps a kind of love, because no cell or embryo is the same. I approach my work with humility, always learning and thinking how to do it even better, more accurately and sensitively. And so it will be for the rest of my professional life.
Membership in professional societies and other bodies
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology - ESHRE
- Czech Gynaecological and Obstetric Society, Section Assisted Reproduction - SAR ČGPS
- Association of Reproductive Embryology - ARE
- AKK Professional medical laboratory methods
- Certifikát ESHRE Senior klinický embryolog
- Attestation in clinical embryology (Specialized competence in clinical embryology)