Cycle with donation
Donation programs have a long tradition in our clinic, and we give them significant attention. Egg and sperm donation programs were introduced into clinical practice from the very beginning and because of their results they belong to the most successful methods.
Treatment with donated oocytes
Treatment using donor eggs is intended for couples where pregnancy cannot be achieved from the patient’s own eggs.
A cycle with the donation of eggs is suitable for couples where the woman does not produce her own eggs, or not in sufficient quality. Indications for this type of treatment are:
- Absence of the ovaries
- Premature failure of the ovaries – e.g. for unknown reasons, chemotherapy, or radiotherapy
- A very low number of oocytes, low quality oocytes, repeated failure of fertilization, cleavage, implantation using their own oocytes
- Severe forms of ovarian endometriosis
- Genetic indications – unsolvable using preimplantation genetic diagnosis
If you have any of the aforementioned indications and you are interested in receiving donated eggs, we will start an examination of you and your partner and also start the selection of a suitable donor. We have a large database of donors, thanks to which we can offer you a suitable donor, with no waiting periods.
After finding a suitable donor, the recipient is contacted and prepared for an embryo transfer.
The donor’s egg is fertilized by the recipient partners sperm (or donor sperm). One embryo is transferred into the recipient’s uterus. We are doing both fresh and frozen embryo transfers. The remaining good quality embryos are frozen (vitrified), and stored for further treatment.
Who are the donors in REPROMEDA?
A donor at the clinic must meet the following requirements:
- age 18-33 years
- at least secondary education
- good health
- BMI index in the standard
- regular menstruation
- without hereditary or psychiatric diseases
- absence of sexually transmitted diseases
- no history of drug addiction
- without a history of infertility
How to choose the donor?
We carefully select suitable donor for our patients. Only those women who meet strict criteria and pass all the examinations are included in the database. We do a pre-gynaecological and ultrasound examination, hormonal profile, genetic tests (karyotype, CFTR, SMA, FRAXA) and an interview with a clinical geneticist. We also repeatedly perform tests for the presence of sexually transmitted diseases (HIV, Syphyllis, hepatitis, chlamydia, cytomegalovirus).
In addition, we respect
- Blood group and Rh factor of donor and recipient
- Outside physiognomic features and the overall similarities of donors and recipients
Treatment with donated sperm
Our clinic also offers a sperm donation program.
We will find the cause of your infertility and find the ideal treatment that will lead to your desired goal.
Increase your chances of conceiving a healthy baby. A cutting-edge reproductive genetics laboratory is here for you.
We resolve problems in a complex way. Therefore, we also offer alternative treatment methods that will increase your chance of getting pregnant.
We'll lead you through the whole process of surrogate motherhood, when the embryo of biological parents is carried by a surrogate mother.