PrenatalSafe is a non-invasive prenatal test for Down syndrome and other chromosomal defects for all pregnant women.
PrenatalSafe reveals the presence of the most frequent chromosomal abnormalities.
The most common chromosomal aberrations that the PrenatalSafe test can also detect include: Down syndrome, Edwards syndrome, Patau syndrome, Turner syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Jacobs syndrome and trisomy of chromosome X.
PrenatalSafe from the 10th week of pregnancy
Unlike other tests, PrenatalSafe offers reliable results from the 10th week of pregnancy.
PrenatalSafe determines foetal gender
You can know the foetal gender with 99% probability. This information is important in the case of severe X-linked genetic diseases (Duchenne muscular dystrophy or hemophilia)
Types of testing
PrenatalSafe offers four types of testing.
- PrenatalSafe 5 is a non-invasive test that provides information about the most common syndromes (Down, Edwards and Patau) and examines the sex chromosomes
- Results within 3 working days
- Price 450 EUR
- In cases of microdeletion syndromes in the family, we offer the PrenatalSafe Plus
- test that, in addition to the basic chromosomes (21,18, 13, X, Y), tests the nine most
- common microdeletion syndromes
- Results in 5-7 working days
- Price 530 EUR
- PrenatalSafe Karyo is the only test on the market that offers the testing of all
- chromosomes in the genome. It provides information not only about changes in the
- chromosome number, but also on structural changes of chromosomes (deletions,
- duplications, marker chromosomes, etc.). It is very similar to the standard karyotype.
- Results in 3-5 working day
- Price 730 EUR
PrenatalSafe Karyo Plus
- Combines the Karyo and Plus tests. Thus it tests all the chromosomes in the genome
- along with common microdeletion syndromes.
- Results in 5-7 business days
- Price 850 EUR
Why choose PrenatalSafe
- Reveal numerical and structural chromosomal defects, and even some microdeletion syndromes.
- Short waiting time for the results (3-5 business days).
- Low incidence of cases where it is necessary to repeat the analysis (<1%).
- The test can also be performed in a pregnancy achieved by IVF techniques
- The need for a smaller amount of blood for the assay (8 ml per tube).
Other commercial tests
- An analysis limited to three chromosomes and determination of the sex without analysis.
- Longer waiting time for results (10-15 business days).
- Higher incidence of cases where it is necessary to repeat analyses (4-12%).
- Some commercial tests do not support the analysis in case of pregnancy after IVF or multiple pregnancies.
- Sampling needs more blood in two test tubes (20 ml).
When to undergo the test?
You can undergo the non-invasive PrenatalSafe test earlier than all other prenatal test available on the market – from the completion of the 10 th week of pregnancy.
- It is also suitable for pregnancy after IVF, even when using donor eggs.
- The test can also be used in multiple pregnancies.
- The test can even be used if the previous pregnancy ended in miscarriage or abortion.
We will find the cause of your infertility and find the ideal treatment that will lead to your desired goal.
Increase your chances of conceiving a healthy baby. A cutting-edge reproductive genetics laboratory is here for you.
We resolve problems in a complex way. Therefore, we also offer alternative treatment methods that will increase your chance of getting pregnant.
We'll lead you through the whole process of surrogate motherhood, when the embryo of biological parents is carried by a surrogate mother.