DUTIES OF THE PERSONAL DATA MANAGER
In accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) hereby informs you, as a data subject, in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, on the facts below.
The administrator of personal data is the company Repromeda Ltd., Identification Number: 255 57 246, with its registered office at Studentská 812/6, Bohunice, 625 00 Brno, kept by the Registration Court in Brno, file number C 33118, e-mail: email@example.com, tel : +420 511 158 222 (the “Company”). A deputy administrator is not appointed. The Company has no obligation to appoint a Data Protection Officer. The Data Protection Officer has not been appointed.
When you visit the Company’s website, the Company processes personal information about you, such as your IT identifiers, your behavior on the web, and information about how you use the Company’s website. The Company collects this information through cookies (see below).
This personal data is processed on a legal basis, which is your consent to the processing of personal data and, in the case of cookies necessary for the operation of the website as specified below, the legitimate interest of the Company in order to properly use the website and personalize , providing the functionality of our website and social media and analyzing the traffic to this website.
The Company processes the provided personal data electronically in an automated manner.
Personal data shall not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
The Company hereby informs you that you have the following rights based on the processing of personal data:
- the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent granted prior to its revocation, in cases where your legal basis is the processing of personal data,
- the right to access personal data processed by the Company,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to the portability of personal data.
You also have the right to file a complaint about the processing of personal data with the competent supervisory authority.
This website stores files, commonly referred to as cookies, on your device in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the General Data Protection Regulation (“the Regulation”).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that make the website you visit remember your actions and the settings you have made on them, so you do not need to enter this information repeatedly. They allow the website to record information about your visit, such as your chosen language or shopping cart content. The next visit of the website can be easier and more pleasant for you. Cookies are not a danger, but are important for privacy. Cookies cannot be used to identify visitors to the site or to misuse login information.
Types of cookies:
- Necessary: These cookies are necessary for you to navigate the website and use special site features. Some parts of the website cannot be used without these vital cookies.
- Performance: These cookies allow the website to save user preferences, such as language settings. They provide users with improved and more personalized use of the website.
- Functional: These cookies collect information about user behavior. This information is part of reports designed to improve your website. All data collected is anonymous.
- Targeted and advertising cookies: These cookies are used to represent advertising that is relevant to the user and their interests. These cookies can also be used to store and measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign that the customer is familiar with when visiting a specific website. We also use third-party cookies (such as Google Analytics for traffic analysis). These cookies are managed by third parties, have their own privacy policies and we do not have access to read or write these data.
Consent to cookies:
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com
- Google Chrome: support.google.com
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Opera: help.opera.com
- Safari: support.apple.com